Cost: $185 plus tax (includes foundational training and first month of group class)
The emphasis of the On Ramp/ Foundational Training is on skill development and exposure to our basic movements. It is designed to prepare you to enter our ongoing group classes. We are going to be hammering technique—both to ensure your safety—and success at the next level. Any person new to CrossFit must take our On Ramp course in order to partake in group classes.
- We will introduce you to technique and mechanics first, then intensity.
- We will be showing you movements that begin with the relatively non technical and progressively more technical.
- It’s important that you are here for each of the 3 sessions as these movements build on one another.
- There will be a workout at the end of each day which will get progressively more challenging as the course progresses.
- The difficulty of these workouts is ultimately in your hands…the degree that you push yourself will determine how much suffering goes on.
- The class is called “On Ramp” for a specific reason…we want to ramp you up to the level of intensity and output that is inherent in our group classes.
- Shifts in body composition are one of the most motivating ways to measure success.
We highly encourage you to take “Before” pictures at the beginning of the On-Ramp class.